At ABC Stone, we are constantly searching the world for the most unique offerings to present to our venerable clientele. It is now our great privilege to announce that we have been chosen as the exclusive North American distributor of MAs, an ultra-thin mineral based decorative concrete widely used in Europe for more than 25 years, but never before available in the United States. MAs is a bespoke product; guild labored, and installed by specially trained and certified artisans. It is a waterproof cement micro-topping that lends itself to modern, seamless, one-of-a-kind interiors, exteriors, and many different finishes. ABC is delighted to share our passion for contemporary design and our unwavering commitment to cutting-edge excellence. Beautiful projects start with an inspired vision and we are honored to be your partner as ideas move from concept to visually stunning reality.
- Available in a refined catalog of 71 colors made from the finest natural mineral ingredients, 20 of which are UV-resistant and may be used for exterior applications.
- Ultra-thin, less than 1/8” thick when applied.
- Available in a variety of finishes including gloss, semi-gloss and matte.
- With its modern appeal and seamless hand hewn finish, MAs is ideal for a wide variety of applications including floorings, walls, countertops, furniture, showers, sinks, staircases, and many more.
- Exceeds stringent European standard testing requirements for chemical and mechanical resistance.
- High level of flexibility.
- Different finishing effects can be created via specific method of application.
- 4000 psi pressure unit.
- Can be used to cover substantial sections of square footage without expansion joints.
- Maintenance is a snap with high performance sealers.
- MAs has been used for more than 2 decades by some of the most celebrated architects & designers the world over, including Jean Nouvel, Jean-Michel Wilmote, Claude Parent, Rudy Ricciotti, Philippe Starck, Vera Iachia, and Alberto Pinto.
MAs Concrete Fact Sheet Download (PDF)